To Shop My Store or View A Brochure>>> Click Here
Page 4: ANEW Youth - Awakening Lipstick SPF 15 Reg. $10 Now Just $5 SAVING=$5
Page 10: For The Eyes Combo ALL 4 FOR ONLY $8 SAVING= $11.49
Page 12: Moisture Thereapy Body, Lips and Hands Combo ALL 5 products for only $10 SAVINGS= $11.95
Page 24: Liquid Lip Gloss Reg. $6 each NOW $1.99 each SAVINGS= $4.01
Page 36: Mix or Match 3 for $8.99 Save Up to $19.50
Pages 38-43: Mix or Match Buy 1 Get 1 for $1.99 Save Up to $10
Page 70-73: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Save Up To $22.50
Page 154-155: Skin So Soft Ultra Body Serum Half Price 3.99 each SAVING= $4.01
Page 157: Skin So Soft Shower Gel Reg. $5 Now Only $1.99 SAVING= $3.01
Page 167: Advance Techniques Hair Care Products Any 3 For 9.99 Mix or Match Save Up to $5
Page 176: Purse Sprays Reg. $9-$15 Now 5.99 Each Save up to $9
Page 180-187 Mix Or Match Any 3 For $7 Save Up To $18.50
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
To Shop My Store or View A Brochure>>> Click Here
Posted by Angie Gurl at Tuesday, January 27, 2009
AVON CAN SAVE YOU MONEY VS. THE COMPETITION!
CHECK THE LATEST AVON BROCHURE FOR EVEN GREATER SAVINGS!
Have you ever stopped to think how much your spending every month on basic needs such as shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, perfume, cologne, makeup, skin care products and much much more......get my drift?? Trust me it's alot!! Below is a comparision chart of Avon VS. the competition. See how much you can save!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
100+ uses for SKIN- SO- SOFT
Shop my store: Click Here
1. It's a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
2. It can be used to remove makeup.
3. Great tanning oil (no sunscreen).
4. Hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
5. Great massage oil for tired muscles.
6. Cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
7. Cleans ink off the skin.
8. Insect repellent.
9. Helps relieve itching caused by dry skin.
10. Cleans oil and grease off of skin.
11. Painting something? Use SSS to remove paint from the hands. (Instead of turpentine).
12. It soothes light sunburn.
13. Rub hands with it before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
14. Rub on dry, cracked skin.... helps heal skin in 2-3 days.
15. Put 1-2 cap fills in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. Helps razor glide and leaves skin feeling smooth.
16. Pour a little into your Foot Saver to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
17. It removes chewing gum from hair, skin, and most nonporous surfaces.
18. Cleans permanent ink off stamps.
19. SSS Original Bath Oil works GREAT on Head Lice!!!!! Saturate head and let it set for 15 minutes. Then rinse under an outdoor faucet, but the lice were gone!!!!!!! Of course shampoo hair a couple of times to get the oil out, but the lice were gone and stayed gone!
20. It kills ants instantly.
21. Spray on skin to relieve dry itching skin. Helps skin retain it's elasticity.
22. Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner like always and after it dries.... Use about the size of a dime of SSS and rub it in your hair. It goes straight in and leaves hair as shiny as the ads on TV, not greasy at all, just soft and shiny.
23. Use bath oil towelettes -- cover windowsill with towelettes to keep ants out.
24. (LICE) Sometimes, using a bath oil, like Avon's SSS, will work to loosen the glue, which holds the nits to the hair. There is a product called Neon Nits, which when sprayed on the hair, will highlight the nits so you can see them to then snip them out with a small scissors.
25. This is to let you readers known about something that helped me for a mild case of psoriasis on my elbows. My internist recommended that I try Avon's SSS bath oil spray. I did and it eliminated the psoriasis on my elbows.
26. Bath use, fill bath with water and a little SSS, very relaxing and gets rid of dry skin.
27. Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
28. It's a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
29. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
30. It removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures. 31. It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
32. It's an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won't slip together.
33. It cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
34. It cleans heavy oil and grease from nonporous surfaces.
35. It takes fur off of clothing.
36. Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
37. Removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
38. Wash cupboards with it mixed in your cleaning water to keep ants off and out of the cupboards.
39. Use it to discourage hornets from building their nests. After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest and keep the area sprayed with SSS. They will not rebuild there.
40. Use it to clean leather; it will also keep it soft and supple.
41. Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter)--your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
42. Rub all over windowsills to keep ants out.
43. It cleans paintbrushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
44. It removes gum from carpets.
45. It removes scuffmarks from patent leather shoes.
46. Use it on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
47. It removes "ring around the collar".
48. It removes liquid nail (paneling glue).
49. Two glass bowls or glasses stuck together? Drizzle a little SSS down the sides and they'll come apart easily.
50. It removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
51. Hummingbird Feeders: To deter bees try rubbing SSS on the feeder surface by the feeder ports.
52. Maggots too!! You squirted SSS in can and lid, then later flushed with soapy water, you shouldn't have any bugs in cans rest of summer!!!
53. It is a great furniture polish!
54. Ok, we have a new use for SSS bath oil. Put it in one of the bottle that you attach to your backyard hose and then spray down the back yard! Will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
55. People around the outskirts of Eureka and surrounding areas (and sometimes in town) spray it on their rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them, and at the cemeteries on the flowers they put out there for the same reason.
56. Kills spiders.
57. It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
58. Add a capful to wash water of clothes...acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
59. Spray on orchids and other flowers for moisture and to keep bugs away.
60. Cleans baseball caps. Just spray on and rub with toothbrush.
61. SSS I used this recipe mix one part SSS and 2 parts water on my tomato plants and kept those ugly old tomato worms off. I think that adding the vinegar would be fine too and would be nice not to have to shake the spray bottle all the time. I sprayed my plants about every 2 or 3 days. Worked grand!! Too late for most this year, but file this for next.
62. SSS bath oil also does a great job cleaning cherry wood cabinets.
63. Put a little in your mopping water to help keep crawling bugs out. (Not too much or the floor gets slippery.)
64. Use to clean windows.
65. Removes crayon from most surfaces.
66. It's a great insect repellent (or you can use Bug Guard, the actual SSS repellent)
67. Screens can be lightly sprayed with Avon SSS to repel no-see-'ums and tiny gnats that otherwise might slip though the screens.
68. Another use for SSS is it will kill those pesky earwigs. Spray it on & they don't return to life.
69. Also if you ever make candles, use clear wax and melt put SSS in it and harden works great for out side in the summer.
70. As a deodorizer, spray into air and let settle, kills those nasty pet orders.
71. Kids rooms if a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh clean smell.
72. It's a great insect repellent for your pet. (As recommended in "Outdoor Life" and "Field and Stream")
73. Mix 5 parts water, 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off so the animals don't fidget in the show ring.
74. Mix in your pet's bath water. It takes the fleas off of them...and in between sprays them with the same mixture as in #2 to help keep them off.
75. Rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove the strong smells.
76. Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent and 3 gallons of water.
77. For dogs dry skin mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse. Or spritz your pet's coat once per week.
78. If your dog should get tar or asphalt on the pads of their feet rub on SSS and then wipe off. 79. Flea Bath: Use a flea and tick shampoo. Rinse, rinse, rinse so no soap residue is left. Follow with final rinse of 2 gallons of water mixed with flea dip and 1 capful of SSS. The SSS helps replace the oils lost in bathing and has the added benefit of repelling insects.
80. Flea Repellent: Avon's SSS Bath Oil. 1-1/2 ounces per gallon of water; used as a sponge-on dip (or as a spritz) has been tested and proven to have significant, but not complete, flea-repellent activity for a 6-day period. It should help those dry coats, too.
81. Does anyone use the Avon SSS bath oil on his or her chows? I have begun using it on Chancey and it has done wonders for her skin. Like, many chows, she has very dry and flaky skin, especially for being black. Since I started using that product, her dandruff and itchiness has improved tremendously and her hair has become shiny and smooth. It also serves as a great flea and tick protector. I use it about twice a month and I just spray it on her. I really like it.
82. I use the following on my horses and on my dogs when necessary. 1-cup Avon SSS bath oil 1-cup white vinegar 1-cup (or more) water 5 cc of essential oil of citronella (from the health food store NOT the type you burn to keep insects away that is available in a drug store) Mix in a spray bottle. Straight SSS works well for mosquito’s too but really makes your dog greasy.
83. (Barns) Use of an inexpensive fly control spray or a diluted mix of Avon SSS in water can be sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects from hanging around or to eliminate them before putting in the new bedding. As time permits, and if you can keep your goats out of the barn for a few hours - let the barn stand and air out before re-filling with bedding.
84. Rub on your hands before and after working with pets and farm animals, takes away pet odor.
85. Avon's SSS bath oil massaged directly into the skin of your Rottweiler acts not only as a successful repellant and makes their dogs smell good but helps prevent drying and itchy skin. 86. A natural way to help cats with flea problems and flea allergies is to rub Skin So Soft into the skin. Once a bug, always a bug. Fleas don't like it either! Spread the word!
87. Cats: SSS IS SAFE FOR FUR LICKING -------The SSS plus is safe as long as it is the one without sunscreen.
88. Don't overuse the SSS. I just use the lotion, and rub it into the skin, not more than every few days. My cat's sensitive and we're being careful. Common sense is the rule. Sprinkling Yeast on the cat food helps, too. My cat's fur is medium-length; he's part Persian, and he's doing fine, no ill effects from the SSS. You can check with your vet to be sure if it's okay...
USES FOR HORSES:
89. SSS can be used as a hoof polish. This will put a nice shine to the hoof without drying it. The farrier's wife will appreciate this one!
90. SSS can be used as a muzzle, eye, and ear enhancer. Generally we used baby oil but it was so messy. I tried SSS and it works great and still helps keep bugs away.
91. I have a show mare that has allergies and also gets dry skin very easily so I started giving her baths in SSS. What I do is bathe her like normal and then I put a capful of SSS in a 5-gallon bucket of warm water and sponge this all over her. Her hair coat dries silky soft and she quits itching. Works for her.
92. The bug guard towelettes we had last summer work great on the horse’s ears and around their eyes.
93. When I have to band (braid) their manes I use the Techniques Oil Sheen. It seems to help hold the braids a lot better and they don't try to rub them out.
94. The dry end serum works great in their tails as a detangler. Everything I have mentioned here I use faithfully on our show horses. The products are a heck of a lot cheaper than actual horse products. People see me using these products at the horse shows and start inquiring about them. I usually let them take my bottles and try them on their horses at the show, which usually ends up in a sale for me.
95. It removes tar spots from the car without damage to the paint.
96. Use it to clean vinyl dashboards, seats, and tops. It not only cleans, but also keeps it soft and helps to prevent any cracking.
97. After washing your car, use it as a tire dressing to keep them looking like new.
98. Put some on a small washcloth and leave in the car to help keep the air fresh and clean.
99. Wipe down vinyl surfaces inside your car. Cleans nicely and removes smoke odors left by cigarette smokers.
100. It gently cleans heavy grease and oil from skin and nonporous surfaces (great for Mechanic's Hands).
101. It removes tree sap.
102. Prior to traveling...rub SSS on headlights and grill. It makes insects and bugs easier to remove.
103. Shines vehicle tires
104. Open a towelette and use as an automotive air freshener.
*SSS bath oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath oil. Avon makes no claims of these uses, nor have they
Shop my store: CLICK HERE
Uses code: FSANY at checkout
Avon is having it's annual Winter Clearance Sale!! Stock up on all your favorites!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Bought to you from your Avon Representative: Angela
1. Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
2. Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats.
Leaves a protective wax like coating - water marks wash off!
3. Laundry Detergent: Use one capful on regular loads, 2 capfuls if washing greasy
work clothes. You won't need fabric softener.
4. Use for hand washing delicates.
5. Pretreatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble
bath and 1/2 water. Pretreat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly,
scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and
greasy work clothes.
6. Use to wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing
temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
7. Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
8. Use to wash floors (but not wax floors).
9. Sink-dishwashing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses
10. Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
11. Clean mirrors.
12. Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls
to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
13. Use to wash walls and ceilings.
14. Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
15. Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
16. Cleans china
17. Dissolve 1/2 a capful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then
pour into soil as a fertilizer.
18. Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength
bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the
bubble bath won't. Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 capful for a 24 oz spray bottle
filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow
it to dry.
19. Clean your jewelry - even costume jewelry.
20. Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the
spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
21. Wash Venetian blinds.
22. Wash paneling - no rinsing, no streaks.
23. Clean your eye glasses.
24. Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
25. Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
26. Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
27. Hair Shampoo.
28, Inside and outside the refrigerator - easy to wipe off and gets rid of odors.
29. Polishes all chrome household fixtures - because it's alkali it won't mark.
30. Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles - No water marks. Kitchen/Bathroom
floor: Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capfuls extra for
very soiled floors.
31. Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a capful to tank occasionally to help reduce build up.
32. Cleans combs and brushes - leaves no residue.
33. Add to the children's wading pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool
and the kids clean too!!
34. Use in the garage to test tires or gas lines for leaks.
35. Add to cleaning water for aluminum or vinyl siding, - repels dust.
36. After you've washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you'll hesitate to use anything
else. Dry the toy inside a pillow case that has been knotted closed, and the toy
comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
37. Add baking soda to the bubble bath making a paste to create a slightly abrasive
heavy duty cleaner.
38. Mop floors-cuts through many shoe marks (mix one capful with ½ sink of warm
39. Remove wax build up-use straight from bottle with scouring pad, wipe with dry
40. Leaves fresh clean smell, from room to room different fragrances.
41. Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with dry cloth.
42. Wash and clean cabinets in any room of home.
43. To get rid of snails -- equal parts of water & bubble bath -- spray on flowers –
spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
44. Great for lawns. Fill plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble
bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
45. Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass
46. Can be used as a baby shampoo.
47. Use as a bath or shower gel.
48. Use as face cleaner.
49. Mildew Remover: 1 capful to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, wall, etc.
50. Now that you're all finished cleaning, here's the best news: You can even use it to
take a nice, relaxing bubble bath! (Helps cut down on the tub ring too.)
Let Avon's Bubble Bath do it all!